Saturday, March 19, 2011

Movies That I'm Dying To See: March 2011


...Here's some trailers for twelve of the horror flicks that I'm dying to see this year (in no particular order). Of course, there's a lot more. These are just the top of the heap.

.Coming Attractions
THE WARD
It's John Carpenter, enough said! Limited theatrical release on April 15th.


PROWL
After seeing After Dark's two shitty SyFy channel releases ("Husk" and "51") my hopes for this one aren't as high, but it does look like the best of this year's Horrorfest offerings.


THE VIOLENT KIND
Supposedly it's loaded with tons of gore and naked chicks. DVD is being released on May 10th ...can't wait!


STAKE LAND
Cool lookin' vampire hunter flick from "Mulberry Street" director Jim Mickle and starring Danielle Harris. Limited theatrical release on April 22nd.


I SAW THE DEVIL
I missed the limited theater release (because I live in Las Vegas and it sucks here), so I guess I'll be waitin' forever for the DVD.


DETENTION
I'm a sucker for slashers, even high school slasher-comedies. I know, I need help.


SEASON OF DARKNESS
What's it about? A mental patient escapes from an asylum seeking true freedom only to find horrifying insanity in the outside world. That's all I know.


SHE WOLF RISING
A horror movie about scream queens, starring scream queens. Ahhh Yeah!


MOTHER'S DAY
Remake of the 1980 exploitation classic. Will it be as good or as weird? I doubt it, but Rebecca De Mornay was cast as the mother ...so I just gotta see this. Release date: April 1st.


VIY
The trailer has me sold, although a U.S. release will probably take forever.


MIDNIGHT SON
I came across the trailer for this indy vampire flick completely by accident, Release date: No clue?


BONNIE & CLYDE vs. DRACULA
I've been waiting over 3 years to see this one, now it's personal. I really don't care if it sucks or not ...I will see this movie.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...