Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome, Gorehounds...

...to the 'Much of Madness/More of Sin' horror movie page. I've tried several times through the years to get this thing going with no success. Why? Laziness I guess. This time I'm hoping things will be different. I've recently been forced onto a different shift at work (those bastards!), which leaves me much more time to dedicate to the site.

Other than the obvious movie reviews, I really don't know what direction I'm gonna go with this. One thing I plan on having a series of VHS reviews for the forgotten classics yet to be released on dvd. I'm also open to suggestions, so feel free to add your comments on the site or e-mail me at heiziandiamhim@yahoo.com

I do intend to eventually start up a 'MoM/MoS' podcast to coincide with the blog, hopefully sooner than later.

Enjoy the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...